Sunday, May 15, 2022

POV, PBS, BPM and Beshir

I sent a similar email (to the one I sent to POV on PBS) to Black Public Media, which is a co-presenter of Jessica Beshir's Faya Dayi on PBS.

Here is the email:

To: Carol Bash, Diane Carr-Joseph, Leslie Fields-Cruz, Denise Greene, Eboni Johnson, DeLynda Lindsey, Alisa Norris, Lisa Osborne, Kat Walsh, Qiona Woffard, Cheryl D. Fields, Deniese Davis, Valerie Williams-Sanchez, Antoinia Carew-Watts, Eva-Marie Malone, Samantha Abrams, Guy-Max Delphin, Darryl Ford Williams, Steve Hissam:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Black Public Media:

I would like to bring to your attention a "documentary" that POV is airing in August, 2022, of which your organization is a "co-presenter."

Faya Dayi, the "documentary" film by Jessica Beshir, has a backstory that neither she nor other "main stream" media and news outlets will present.

Faya Dayi is a contentious film presenting the ideology and POV of insurgent anti-Ethiopia Oromos, including Jessica Beshir.

Please find here my published article on Faya Dayi, and my views and commentary on Beshir, her background, and her intent, at my website: Art and Commentary by Kidist Paulos Asrat. And here, my assessment of Beshir's links to American Blacks, with whom I believe she doesn't truly belong.

This will give you the backstory which Beshir and her propagandists will never provide

Sincerely,

Kidist Paulos Asrat