Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Mountain Ranges

Fall Hills
Greyhound Bus Through the Mountains
October 2009
[Photos By: KPA]

I'm not sure which mountain range I was just approaching in the above photographs, or which I just left, while traveling through northern-eastern United States in New York state and Pennsylvania, but here is a brief account of the bus, and the maps I used to orient myself, posted at my original blog: Camera Lucida: A Place to Explore and Shed Light on how Art, Culture and Society Converge:


It was early autumn, and the scenery was spectacular!

The photos above are from my photograph files I kept of that trip (in October, 2009), which included about a week in New York City. Here's a brief summary of my time in New York, and also an afternoon in Princeton University (New Jersey).