Thursday, August 31, 2023

And Life

It is a new time, for me. I have completed my challenge of bringing my parents here in Ethiopia, from their long years of exile, refuge, and migration, to the West. 

I have a lot to do. First, the Kidist Foods Expanded Project will continue, although it might take longer to initiate.

I have also been contacting Addis Ababa arts and cultural institutions to set up a gallery, an art exhibit, of my works as well as those of the artists I've met in Addis.

And thirdly, although not last, and neither least, writing.

I will collect information for my memoir, and also for my larger work Reclaiming Beauty: Saving Our Western Civilization. This latter is a continuation of my 10-year blog project Reclaiming Beauty: Saving Our Western Civilization, and will be a concise version in book form. The memoir will also be in book form.

These are exciting times!