Saturday, December 2, 2023

God's Wrath is Palpable

If we are to save our civilization we have to put a higher standard to the words we use.

Words are the outward manifestation of our thoughts (and feelings) and sometimes (and more often than not) display our own particular truths, how we see the world.

Wars have started because of words. Unions have been broken because of words, and sometimes even just one word. And as my google spell check tells me, unions have been "born" (a clumsy effort at correcting my misspelt bron "broken") because of words .

At a recent entry at the Orthosphere, Kristor writes: Be Not Afraid.

And proceeds with a long article on how God is there for us.

But somewhere in the middle he slips:
If God exists, the battle is won already.
If

If God exists.

God's wrath is palpable in this time of those who deign to doubt.

He that is not with me is against me
Matthew 12:30